Who do you think will win next week’s presidential election? Probab—IT DOESN’T MATTER. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says that he doesn’t give a damn about the presidential election because he’s got bigger fish to fry. Multiple times on Tuesday, Christie was asked about the election and multiple times he offered a variation of “long hair, don’t care.” Mostly with a damn mixed in. [Politico]
- News: Allergy Sufferers: Meet. Your. Doom
- News: Chris Christie Is Really Against Legalized Pot
- News: Christie’s Presidential Chances Declining in New Hampshire
- News: Firm That Cleared Christie Made Curious Donation
- News: Once-Key Christie Allies Backing Bush?
- News: NBC10 Is Predicting Snow Tuesday Night