Who do you think will win next week’s presidential election? Probab—IT DOESN’T MATTER. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says that he doesn’t give a damn about the presidential election because he’s got bigger fish to fry. Multiple times on Tuesday, Christie was asked about the election and multiple times he offered a variation of “long hair, don’t care.” Mostly with a damn mixed in. [Politico]
- News: Is Chris Christie Still a Viable Presidential Candidate?
- News: Christie to Decide on Smoking Ban for Jersey Beaches
- News: WATCH: Awesome Video of Philly Lightning Strike
- Articles: One of Us: Cecily Tynan
- News: Jersey Bearing Brunt of Immigrant Child Influx
- News: GIF: Impressive Lightning Over Philly
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.