Who do you think will win next week’s presidential election? Probab—IT DOESN’T MATTER. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says that he doesn’t give a damn about the presidential election because he’s got bigger fish to fry. Multiple times on Tuesday, Christie was asked about the election and multiple times he offered a variation of “long hair, don’t care.” Mostly with a damn mixed in. [Politico]
- News: Christie Was Right to Quarantine Hickox, Wrong to Back Down
- News: Christie, Protester Discuss Fallout From Latest ‘Shut Up’ Incident
- News: WATCH: Chris Christie to Heckler: ‘Sit Down and Shut Up’
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Mock Chris Christie’s Handling of Ebola
- News: UPDATE: Christie Backs Down on Ebola Quarantine
- News: Chris Christie Tired of Hearing About Minimum Wage
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.