A customer using an ATM in Bensalem on June 2nd noticed that someone had rigged the machine with a skimmer. The device—used to steal bank account information—was removed from the ATM by authorities before the man who set it up could retrieve it. Police are looking for help identifying the man who rigged it. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- : C.B. West Cancels Football Season After Hazing Reports
- Property: House of the Week: $3.45M Doylestown Mansion
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.