A customer using an ATM in Bensalem on June 2nd noticed that someone had rigged the machine with a skimmer. The device—used to steal bank account information—was removed from the ATM by authorities before the man who set it up could retrieve it. Police are looking for help identifying the man who rigged it. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: ‘Crown Prince Emperor’ Found Guilty of DUI
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.