A customer using an ATM in Bensalem on June 2nd noticed that someone had rigged the machine with a skimmer. The device—used to steal bank account information—was removed from the ATM by authorities before the man who set it up could retrieve it. Police are looking for help identifying the man who rigged it. [NBC Philadelphia]
- Property: Storybook Home in Tinicum Township
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- Property: Your Dream Cottage is in Bucks County
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.