A lawsuit filed against the NFL in Philadelphia last August has been combined with 80 others filed nationwide in a proposed class action suit involving more than 2,000 ex-players. The suit alleges that the NFL concealed the seriousness of repetitive head injuries from the players and the public. Former Eagle Kevin Turner—who has been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s disease—has been a vocal leader amongst the players involved in the lawsuit. [Inquirer]
- News: Complaint: SRC Violated Pennsylvania Sunshine Act
- News: Suit: CBS3 Anchor Chris May Screwed Up Big Time
- News: Fox 29 Hired a Steamroller to Run Over Some Cheese
- News: 3 Takeaways From Christina Lurie’s ThinkFest Talk
- Property: The Ultimate Eagles RV Home Is For Sale
- News: Main Line Golf Club Hit With Messy Sexual Harassment Suit
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.