Hoodlums, hooligans and riffraff beware: Councilman David Oh has introduced new legislation—offered by Mayor Nutter—that calls for harsher punishment of people who damage public art or memorials. It would also prohibit skateboarding on monuments. Stall, grind or ollie on a memorial or piece of public art and it could cost you up to $2,000 or 90 days in jail (no matter how ugly you think the art is).
- News: Philadelphia Courts Ask for Wifi Service
- News: PA Among A Dozen States Trying for Sriracha Plant
- News: City Council Stalls Process on PGW Sale
- News: “If The KKK Killed 200 Black Men Every Year, We’d Be on Lockdown”
- Property: L&I Requests $2 Million From City Council
- News: Vape No More: Nutter to Sign E-Cigarette Regulations