Hoodlums, hooligans and riffraff beware: Councilman David Oh has introduced new legislation—offered by Mayor Nutter—that calls for harsher punishment of people who damage public art or memorials. It would also prohibit skateboarding on monuments. Stall, grind or ollie on a memorial or piece of public art and it could cost you up to $2,000 or 90 days in jail (no matter how ugly you think the art is).
- G Philly: Nutter Endorses “Why Marriage Matters Pennsylvania”
- News: ACLU Launches “Why Marriage Matters” Campaign
- News: Is Philly’s Land Bank is Doomed?
- Property: LOVE Park Plan: Too Much, and Not Enough
- News: Mike Nutter on CNN: I Don’t Know If Knockout Game Is Real
- News: Bill Green to Lead School Reform Commission?