The folks at Philadelphia Weekly spent some time tinkering with the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board’s iPhone application. It was recently reported that the PLCB dropped $100,000 of taxpayer money to develop the app that allows users to search for store locations, browse selections and view current sales. [Philadelphia Weekly]
- News: New Privatization Proposal Would Allow Beer, Wine, Liquor be Sold In Same Store
- News: PA: Not Full of Wine Drinkers?
- News: Believe It Or Not: PA Liquor Stores Get Out-of-State Customers
- News: Corbett: Liquor Privatization Still on Table
- G Philly: Philly Native Starts Lesbian Dating App
- News: Liquor Privatization May Happen Soon—But Slowly