The folks at Philadelphia Weekly spent some time tinkering with the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board’s iPhone application. It was recently reported that the PLCB dropped $100,000 of taxpayer money to develop the app that allows users to search for store locations, browse selections and view current sales. [Philadelphia Weekly]
- News: Pa. Gov: Women Should Want New Liquor Laws
- News: Pa. Bill Would Decriminalize Transporting Booze
- News: Pennsylvania May Destroy 2,426 Bottles of Fine Wine
- G Philly: The Secret App Is a World of Trouble
- News: Anthony Williams, Kenyatta Johnson Defend Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Neighbors Love Pop-Up Beer Gardens
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.