So, this is probably better than a onesie from OshKosh B’Gosh. ?uestlove is working on a series of tracks as a baby gift for Jay-Z and Beyonce’s daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The drummer is finishing up his work on the piece and says it’s meant to be played in a continuous loop. That’s a gift she’ll never grow out of. [NY Daily News]
- Ticket: INTERVIEW: Kurt Vile On Creating Mojo In the Studio and How Being a Dad Influences His Career Path
- Articles: Kurt Vile on the Creative Process
- G Philly: Q&A: Out Singer-Songwriter Jo Stones
- G Philly: On 1989, Taylor Swift Takes a Form-Perfect Dive Into 1980s Pop
- Ticket: 7 Shows to See This Week
- Ticket: REVIEW: RAC at TLA
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.