So, this is probably better than a onesie from OshKosh B’Gosh. ?uestlove is working on a series of tracks as a baby gift for Jay-Z and Beyonce’s daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The drummer is finishing up his work on the piece and says it’s meant to be played in a continuous loop. That’s a gift she’ll never grow out of. [NY Daily News]
- Ticket: Taylor Swift Getting First-Ever Dick Clark Award
- Ticket: In a Music Rut?
- Ticket: Google Play Giving Away Guardians Of the Galaxy Mixtape
- Ticket: WATCH: Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Do a Spot-On U2 Cover
- Ticket: CONCERT REVIEW: Caribou at Union Transfer
- G Philly: Culture Club Cancels Atlantic City Tour Date
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.