So, this is probably better than a onesie from OshKosh B’Gosh. ?uestlove is working on a series of tracks as a baby gift for Jay-Z and Beyonce’s daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The drummer is finishing up his work on the piece and says it’s meant to be played in a continuous loop. That’s a gift she’ll never grow out of. [NY Daily News]
- G Philly: El Malito Takes On Homophobes and Racists
- Ticket: Philly Band Sea People Record Punk Versions of South Park Songs
- Ticket: 8 Best 2014 Holiday Albums
- Ticket: WATCH: Philly Voice Finalist Duets With Adam Levine
- Ticket: WATCH: Man Treated to Private Concert By Bob Dylan
- Ticket: PHOTOS: Jingle Ball 2014
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.