Word just came out of Seattle’s King County prosecutor’s office that former Philadelphia Eagle Raheem Brock, who now plays for the Seattle Seahawks, has been charged with driving while under the influence. This news comes just one day after my report that someone in Seattle “lost” the DUI case file. Brock was arrested in November 2010 for allegedly driving his silver Bentley down a Washington interstate at 90 mph with a blood-alcohol level over the legal limit. Brock will be arraigned in Seattle on December 21st. This will be a busy month legally for the football player, who is also scheduled to appear in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court on December 15th relating to his $27 South Street dine-and-dash.
- News: Tech-Savvy Upper Dublin Students Vetted “Swinger Guru” Speaker Better Than Adults Did
- News: Crime Pays in Philly, If You Leave The State
- News: ‘Wedding Crasher’ Thief Pleads Guilty
- News: DHS Takes Child from Mom in SEPTA Video
- News: NYT: Christie Turned Twin Towers Wreckage Into “Politically Motivated Gifts”
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting