Word just came out of Seattle’s King County prosecutor’s office that former Philadelphia Eagle Raheem Brock, who now plays for the Seattle Seahawks, has been charged with driving while under the influence. This news comes just one day after my report that someone in Seattle “lost” the DUI case file. Brock was arrested in November 2010 for allegedly driving his silver Bentley down a Washington interstate at 90 mph with a blood-alcohol level over the legal limit. Brock will be arraigned in Seattle on December 21st. This will be a busy month legally for the football player, who is also scheduled to appear in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court on December 15th relating to his $27 South Street dine-and-dash.
- News: Rachel Mersky’s Brilliant Casting for Main Line Takeover: The Movie
- News: Texts Released in Main Line Drug Bust
- News: PHOTOS: Mugshots of the Main Line Drug Ring Suspects
- Ticket: “Incest: You’re Doing It Wrong”
- News: Up to $30,000 Robbed From Philly Target
- News: Alleged Prep School Drug Ring Busted in Montco