Word just came out of Seattle’s King County prosecutor’s office that former Philadelphia Eagle Raheem Brock, who now plays for the Seattle Seahawks, has been charged with driving while under the influence. This news comes just one day after my report that someone in Seattle “lost” the DUI case file. Brock was arrested in November 2010 for allegedly driving his silver Bentley down a Washington interstate at 90 mph with a blood-alcohol level over the legal limit. Brock will be arraigned in Seattle on December 21st. This will be a busy month legally for the football player, who is also scheduled to appear in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court on December 15th relating to his $27 South Street dine-and-dash.
- News: Groups to Share $65,000 in Swim Club Settlement
- News: UPDATE: Arrest Made in LOVE Park Attack; Teen Admits Participation to 6ABC
- News: Alleged Cockfighting Ring Busted in Berks County
- News: Narcotics Cop Is Investigated for Lying
- News: Philadelphia Has a Burqa Crisis?
- Ticket: Miley Cyrus Lets Fan Grab Breasts at Philly Concert
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.