Word just came out of Seattle’s King County prosecutor’s office that former Philadelphia Eagle Raheem Brock, who now plays for the Seattle Seahawks, has been charged with driving while under the influence. This news comes just one day after my report that someone in Seattle “lost” the DUI case file. Brock was arrested in November 2010 for allegedly driving his silver Bentley down a Washington interstate at 90 mph with a blood-alcohol level over the legal limit. Brock will be arraigned in Seattle on December 21st. This will be a busy month legally for the football player, who is also scheduled to appear in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court on December 15th relating to his $27 South Street dine-and-dash.
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Report: Philly Paid Out $40 Million for Police Misconduct
- News: I Don’t Know Why You Say Goodbye
- News: Ebola Comment Creates Scare on Philly-Based Flight
- News: D.A.: This DHS Worker Stole More Than 11,000 SEPTA Tokens
- News: On-Duty Philly Officers Have Lovers’ Quarrel
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.