Is it just us or is there really very little happening on Tuesdays around these parts? It’s the new Monday. But with two exhausting nights of the Phillies, maybe it’s time chill out and catch up with your DVR. Pizzeria Stella is now doing takeout if you’re in down that way orÂ have the Rittenhouse Square SliCE deliver. The truffle pizza hit the spot last time we ordered.
- Foobooz: Gennaro’s Tomato Pie Is on the Move
- Be Well Philly: Drumroll, Please: These Are the Best Gluten-Free Pizzas in Philly
- Foobooz: Square Pie Coming to 6th and Catharine
- Be Well Philly: Oof. Here’s How Many Calories Are in Those Wawa Pizzas
- Foobooz: REX 1516’s Burger Series for October
- Foobooz: August BYOB Now Open on Tuesdays
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.