Is it just us or is there really very little happening on Tuesdays around these parts? It’s the new Monday. But with two exhausting nights of the Phillies, maybe it’s time chill out and catch up with your DVR. Pizzeria Stella is now doing takeout if you’re in down that way orÂ have the Rittenhouse Square SliCE deliver. The truffle pizza hit the spot last time we ordered.
- Be Well Philly: The Checkup: The Real, Lab-Tested Calorie Counts for Takeout Pizza
- Foobooz: In Riva Turns Three and Celebrates with $3 Pizzas
- News: Man Arrested in Omega Pizza Robbery
- Foobooz: Free Pizza Every Wednesday at the Yachtsman
- News: WATCH: Man Robs Grad Ho Pizza Shop, Stumbles Out Door
- Foobooz: Square Pie Soft Opening Today
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.