Saturday, March 24th
• Vegan nutrition guru Christina Pirello is teaching a spring cooking class at the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College. It’s currently at capacity, but you can add your name to the waiting list, or sign up for the session in April.
• Can’t touch your toes? Us, either. Try the Flexibility for Real Life workshop at Thrive to learn how.
• See your name in lights (at last!) at the Broadway Lights Dance Workshop hosted by Philly Dance Fitness. Walk-ins welcome.
• Yoga more your style? How about a yoga flow set to groovy tunes? That’s what you’ll get at the Rock and Flow yoga class at Dhyana.
• Free cupcake alert! Check out the new soda-pop cupcakes at Whole Foods Callowhill with a free tasting. (Yes, it’s ok to indulge sometimes.)
• Free massages, acupuncture treatments and more will be on tap at the Roxborough Health Fair from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, March 25th
• You can register day-of for the Billy Mock 5K in Ridley Creek State Park. Registration begins at 1 p.m. and the race kicks off at 1:45.
• Expecting a baby? Congrats! Learn about the role a doula can play in your birthing process and try a prenatal yoga class at this World Doula Week info session hosted by two Philly doulas.
• Don’t forget! The Broad Street Run bib transfer program ends today, so if you’re having second thoughts about running the 10-miler, this is your last chance to ditch your registration.