Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Time: 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Location: Sister Cities Park, Philadelphia
Join Philadelphia magazine and Fine Wine & Good Spirits for the first ever Philadelphia Wine + Food Festival UNCORKED! This exciting event will feature all that the traditional Philadelphia Wine + Food Festival has to offer – but is designed specifically for young professionals.
Whether you bring your friends, co-workers or go stag, this is the ultimate summer wine tasting event that you will not want to miss.
Buy 2 tickets or more and save 25% per ticket
- The perfect summer venue – located in the heart of Philadelphia, The Philadelphia Wine + Food Festival UNCORKED will take place outdoors at Sister Cities Park in Logan Square
- Over 120 featured wine samplings from around the world
- Opportunity to mingle with the hottest winemakers in the industry
- Fresh hors d’oeuvres and snacks
- Great music – a local DJ will be playing the hottest tunes throughout the evening
- A chance to network with other young professionals from the Philadelphia area
- An on-site Fine Wine & Good Spirits Store where guests can purchase bottles of their favorite wines from the evening
- Plus activities, contests and much more!
Check back soon for the complete list of wines that will be available to sample.
Sister Cities Park, 210 North 18th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103