Gregg Kravitz consistently delivers for his clients. In 2020, he ranked in the top 0.1 percent of the approximately 18,000 licensed agents in greater Philadelphia, personally closing more than $26 million across 53 transactions. Whether you’re a buyer, investor or seller, Kravitz will skillfully negotiate the best deal and protect you throughout the process. He leverages his expertise in real estate financing and local markets to your advantage, and he treats your home sale or purchase as though it were his own.
SPECIALTY: First-time buyers, luxury homes, condos, single-family homes, multi-family homes, investment opportunities, historic properties and new construction
- Philadelphia Magazine Top Producer
- Philadelphia Real Producers Magazine Rising Star
- Five Star Professional
- OCF Realty Rookie of the Year
- OCF Realty Top Producer
We schedule a meeting or phone call (more recently Zoom calls!) to discuss your goals and priorities. Whether you’re a buyer or seller, we review the sales process and formulate a strategy to achieve your desired outcome. Buying or selling real estate is a big deal, and I work hard to demystify the sales process and make sure your interests are protected from contract to closing.
I work with buyers and sellers of luxury homes, condos, new construction, multi-family investments, and single-family homes. My clients include first-time home buyers, sellers, investors, and developers.
I take a very hands-on approach, and I treat your home purchase or sale as though it were my own. When you hire me to be your agent, you’re placing a great deal of trust in me and OCF Realty to help you navigate a high dollar transaction. That’s a big responsibility, and it’s one that I take quite seriously.
My clients will tell you that I’m responsive, a strong advocate for their interests, and a straight shooter. I view my role as being less of a salesperson and more of a strategic advisor. Making the right or wrong decision in a real estate transaction can make or cost you tens of thousands of dollars. I’m a very competitive person, and I won’t be out-worked – but I also want you to enjoy the process and feel empowered, because at the end of the day, if I’m your agent then I work for you.
1. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to work with Gregg as my real estate agent. He is very knowledgeable and incredibly responsive to any questions or concerns, and always seems to have his client’s best interest at heart. From beginning to end, the whole process was seamless... and fun. Choosing Gregg is a decision you will not regret. Thank you Gregg, and everyone at OCF, for all your hard work in getting me in my new home and making it such a smooth process. – Maria Mancini
2. It was an absolute pleasure working with Gregg. We were buying what turned out being our 4th real estate investment in different states in the USA, but the first one in Philadelphia. Gregg was impressive in his knowledge of the different areas and neighborhoods, dedicated and professional. He also helped us navigate the negotiation with a great outcome. 100% recommended, we would love to do more business with Gregg in the future. – Carlos Diaz
3. I hired Gregg to sell my rowhome in Graduate Hospital. Gregg was able to attract multiple offers and guide me through the sale process with ease. Gregg was always around to answer questions, and was quick to respond. I would not hesitate to work with Gregg again. – Andrew Wowk
Greater Philadelphia, both the city and suburbs
luxury homes, condos, new construction, multi-family, investments, single-family homes, first-time home buyers, sellers, investors, developers