The Logan Hotel Wants to Help Philly Get Engaged With Their New “Just Say Yes” Package
Philly’s Logan Hotel (it took over the Four Seasons’ spot on the Parkway around this time last year) is launching a new romance package just in time for their first anniversary, and it’s aimed, ever so nicely, at couples looking to get engaged at this special spot in the city.
The “Just Say Yes” Package has got quite a few options if you’re looking to pop the question—or, you know, ever so subtly nudge someone to pop it to you:
- The choice between an Executive or Presidential Suite for the evening
- The choice between a private pod at Assembly, the hotel’s rooftop lounge—or access to Assembly’s private West Deck
- The choice between proposing somewhere at the hotel—in the garden Courtyard, perhaps?—or hopping in a helicopter, going for a tour of the Schuykill Banks, flying over the hotel and having a banner that says, “Will You Marry Me?” on display in Assembly
- The ability to add on cocktails, tasting plates or a full dinner with wine pairings
- The ability to add on some pretty sweet a la carte jazz-it-up options such as flowers, a photographer to snap the whole thing, a couples massage, fireworks, a personal butler, an entire surprise celebration for your family and friends, and lots more that will make the recipient very likely to say yes
Prices start at $250 for the whole shebang, and you can up the experience from there; you can find the entire list and pricing here.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.