Come Check Out the Beautiful Olde Homestead Golf Club for Your Wedding At This Cocktail-Party Event
There is an absolutely gorgeous wedding venue in the Lehigh Valley, all you engaged couples, and a local wedding planner here in Philly wants to make sure that you know about it.
On the evening of Sunday, October 19th, wedding planner Wendy Hartigan is organizing a little cocktail-party field trip of sorts out to the Olde Homestead Golf Club for 15 local couples who want to check out everything the property has to offer their celebration. Here’s how it works:
- Pick-up will be at the King of Prussia mall at 3:30, where you will depart in a luxury party bus from Newtown-based Sterling Limousine, and head out to the club.
- Once there, you’ll enjoy a cocktail party from 5-7, when you’ll head back to KOP.
- You can check out the various spots the club has for your wedding, from the tented options to the Potato Barn and Carriage House. (The 275-year old property also has three barns, a golf course, a corn crib, a large pond, and a one-room schoolhouse on its grounds.)
- Silver Sound will be there to provide music for the party, and to show you what kind of lighting can be set up for your event.
- You’ll enjoy food provided by Jon Spivak of the Fuge in Warminster.
- You’ll get flower ideas from Chantilly Floral, and scoop up some other decor inspiration, as well.
- You’ll get to mingle with a few other local vendors in a cozy, intimate setting, to get a feel for what your Big Day might be in any of the club’s spaces.
The cost is $25 per couple, and seats will be sold to 15 couples on a first-come, first-served basis. We’re thinking that the fall foliage is going to be pretty unbelievable in that area this time of year, so all around this just sounds like a delightful autumn outing! Get in touch with Wendy at [email protected] to ask her questions and sign up for the night.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.