Craft Spirits Week Rolls On with Special Drink Menus Around Town
So far we’ve talked about different events that have showcased local spirits during Philly Craft Spirits Week. And they continue tonight with several events, including one that will have you drinking a tiki drink directly from a pineapple.
But today we want to talk about some nightly specials showing off local spirits.
These specials on local spirits are running now through the end of Philly Craft Spirits Week on Friday, November 4.
- Bourbon and Branch – Smoked Boulevardier featuring Kinsey Rye from New Liberty Distilling.
- Butcher Bar – The Center City bar is offering two specials a day. From 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., cocktails with light spirits from Manatawny Still Works are featured. From 10 p.m. to midnight it’s time for the dark spirits to shine. Manatawny’s Keystone Whiskey and Hidden River Barrel Rested Gin cocktails woo late night.
- Cooperage Wine & Whiskey Bar – Dad’s Hat cocktails will be featured throughout the week.
- Cresheim Valley Exchange – Each night, the Mount Airy restaurant will showcase a different local spirit.
- Red Owl Tavern – Look for a cocktail list dubbed the “Philadelphia Experiment” for a taste of local spirits all week long.
- Rex 1516 – Check Rex’s social media for a chance to see what cocktail featuring a local spirit will be showcased daily.
- Standard Tap – The Northern Liberties original has a craft spirits cocktail list all week plus a battle of the title of Standard Mule featuring riffs on the Moscow Mule using local spirits from Red Brick and Federal Distilling.
- Time – Craft cocktail list featuring spirits from Dad’s Hat, Kinsey and Bluebird Distilling.
- Urban Farmer – Bluecoat Gin, Kinsey Rye, Bluebird Rye and Stateside Vodka all are featured on the cocktail list. One dollar from each drink sold goes to No Kid Hungry.