Craft Beer Express Hits Beer Bars This Saturday
The twice annual Craft Beer Express takes place this Saturday between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m. The $10 tickets get you unlimited access to the fleet of buses running the loop that hits up twelve of Philadelphia’s best beer bars. Tickets are available or at the participating bars.
Each bar is hosting a special event, how many can you hit?
- Bishop’s Collar – Sixpoint Brewing Tap Takeover
- Brauhaus Schmitz – Was Ist Das? Ten German beers you never heard of
- Devil’s Den – Try the favorite beers of local beer guy Cameron Saunders
- Institute – Barleywine Bonanza
- Johnny Brenda’s – Stout Brunch
- Jose Pistola’s – Chuck Norris Day, bad ass beers with bad ass names
- Kite & Key – Firestone Walker Blow Out
- Kraftwork – Gettin’ Loose with Goose Island, from Chicago, IL
- Pub on Passyunk East – POPE visits Colorado, Avery, Lefthand and other Colorado brews
- Race Street Cafe – Winter Wrap Up, say goodbye to Winter and bocks, barleywines and browns
- Sidecar Bar & Grille – IPA’s Greatest Hits
- Standard Tap – Big Wood Weekend, wood smoked and barrel aged beers