Bargain Beer Hunting
Joe Sixpack concerns himself today with finding some beer bargains with his “Recession Numbing Survival Guide.”
Among the suggestions:
- Good beer is still a lot cheaper than good wine.
- Alcohol by volume is more than just the buzz, it’s usually also the complexity of flavor.
- Homebrewing can save yourself some money.
- Buying by the bottle or sixpack is indeed cheaper in Jersey.
- Hit up Center City Sips and find a good beer. Jose Pistola’s offers $2 Blanche de Bruxelles and Marathon Grill gets down with $2 Allagash White.
Recession-proof your beer habit [Philadelphia Daily News]