Richard Gere films a scene from Franny this afternoon on Broad Street in front of the Bellevue Hyatt. Those cars are real people (not extras) just driving by on the other side. They probably had no idea that was Richard Gere. The production is based out of Sun Center Studios, which was profiled in Philadelphia magazine this month.
- Ticket: NBC Hires Johnny Weir as Derby Fashion Correspondent
- Ticket: Highlights From the Tribeca Film Festival.
- G Philly: 9 New Gay Flicks On Netflix Instant Streaming
- Ticket: That Oscar Selfie Could Be Worth Up to $1 Billion
- Ticket: Court Docs Reveal Lavish Possessions of Teresa Giudice and Hubs
- G Philly: 15 Questions With DJ Tracy Young