Richard Gere films a scene from Franny this afternoon on Broad Street in front of the Bellevue Hyatt. Those cars are real people (not extras) just driving by on the other side. They probably had no idea that was Richard Gere. The production is based out of Sun Center Studios, which was profiled in Philadelphia magazine this month.
- G Philly: 10 Gay Horror Films You Can Stream Instantly
- Ticket: FIRST LOOK: Bradley Cooper in American Sniper
- Ticket: 3 Unique Film Fests To Look Out For in October
- Ticket: Kevin Hart as Big Boi in Outkast Biopic?
- G Philly: Who and What to See at qFLIX 2014
- Ticket: Tina Fey’s Latest is a Waste of Comedic Firepower
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.