Richard Gere films a scene from Franny this afternoon on Broad Street in front of the Bellevue Hyatt. Those cars are real people (not extras) just driving by on the other side. They probably had no idea that was Richard Gere. The production is based out of Sun Center Studios, which was profiled in Philadelphia magazine this month.
- Ticket: That Oscar Selfie Could Be Worth Up to $1 Billion
- Ticket: Court Docs Reveal Lavish Possessions of Teresa Giudice and Hubs
- G Philly: 15 Questions With DJ Tracy Young
- Ticket: Comedian Rob Delaney Hopes Philly’s Ready for His Rocky-esque Physique
- Ticket: WATCH: Aubrey Plaza in Twisted Ring Pop Commercial
- G Philly: PHOTOS: Who’s Playing What on the Next Season of American Horror Story?