Richard Gere films a scene from Franny this afternoon on Broad Street in front of the Bellevue Hyatt. Those cars are real people (not extras) just driving by on the other side. They probably had no idea that was Richard Gere. The production is based out of Sun Center Studios, which was profiled in Philadelphia magazine this month.
- Be Well Philly: Robin Thicke Was at Sporting Club at the Bellevue Today
- News: The Best Movie Ever Made About Philly Is…
- News: Everybody Loves J-Law
- News: It’s a Wonderful Life Sequel Is Being Made
- News: Alec Baldwin Should Be Fired
- G Philly: Tom Hanks Wasn’t Supposed to Play Lead Role in Philadelphia