Richard Gere films a scene from Franny this afternoon on Broad Street in front of the Bellevue Hyatt. Those cars are real people (not extras) just driving by on the other side. They probably had no idea that was Richard Gere. The production is based out of Sun Center Studios, which was profiled in Philadelphia magazine this month.
- G Philly: Who and What to See at qFLIX 2014
- Ticket: Tina Fey’s Latest is a Waste of Comedic Firepower
- Ticket: Overheard at the Toronto International Film Festival
- G Philly: 6 New Gay Movies on Netflix Streaming
- Ticket: DO THIS: Horror Film Festival in the Woods
- Ticket: Gone With the Wind Returns to Philly Big Screens
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.