Richard Gere films a scene from Franny this afternoon on Broad Street in front of the Bellevue Hyatt. Those cars are real people (not extras) just driving by on the other side. They probably had no idea that was Richard Gere. The production is based out of Sun Center Studios, which was profiled in Philadelphia magazine this month.
- G Philly: 14 Best New Gay Flicks On Netflix Instant Streaming
- Ticket: Dustin Hoffman, Kathy Bates to Star in Film Inspired by N.J.’s American Boychoir School
- Shoppist: Infographic: Every Dress Worn by “Best Actress” Oscar Award Winners
- Ticket: Bradley Cooper to Produce, Star in American Blood
- Ticket: 5 Best New Releases on Netflix Instant
- News: Rookie SI Swimsuit Model is From Doylestown