Richard Gere films a scene from Franny this afternoon on Broad Street in front of the Bellevue Hyatt. Those cars are real people (not extras) just driving by on the other side. They probably had no idea that was Richard Gere. The production is based out of Sun Center Studios, which was profiled in Philadelphia magazine this month.
- Shoppist: Noooo, Snooki Just Opened an Etsy Store
- Ticket: 3 New Movies to See in Theaters This Weekend
- Ticket: M. Night Shyamalan PA-Shot Thriller Gets Release Date
- G Philly: PHOTOS: 10 Character Posters From Into The Woods
- Ticket: New In Theaters
- Ticket: It’s Always Sunny‘s Rob McElhenney to Make Directorial Debut
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.