Midtown Village soap connoisseurs Duross & Langel kick off their annual three-day sale tomorrow. From Thursday, March 20 to Saturday, March 22, you’ll get 20 percent off all full-priced items, both in-store and online. (We suggest this or this.) To shop online, use the code ‘SPRING” at checkout. And if you plan on stopping by the brick-and-mortar, simply print out the coupon below and present at the register. While you’re doing that, we’ll be calculating just how much lemon geranium soap we can stock up on. Time to suds up, Shoppists.
- Shoppist: 5 Holiday Beauty Treatments You Need To Try
- Shoppist: Nail Art! 10 Most Festive Manicures from Philly Salons
- Shoppist: Shop at These Rittenhouse Stores and Get a Free Shake Shack Treat
- Shoppist: The Geisha House’s Holiday Lookbook Is Absolutely Stunning
- Shoppist: 7 Philly Style-Setters Share Their Favorite Holiday Nail Polishes
- Shoppist: Punk Rock Flea Market Is Back This Saturday
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.