Market Report: The Ten Million Dollar Bra
- And the Victoria’s Secret Angel to wear this year’s outrageously expensive lingerie is … [InStyle]
- Fall’s coolest hair accessory is a like bracelet for your ponytail. [Marie Claire]
- Brooklyn Flea Philly welcomes fall with a Fall Flea Fest this Sunday from 10am to 5pm. Why you should go: a Terrain pop-up shop, beer and hot cider.
- The man bun: yay or nay? How about on Jake Gyllenhaal? [People]
- Go on, click through this slideshow of Jenna Lyons and then proceed to want to throw everything in your closet out. [FabSugar]
- Posh Collections in Malvern kicks off a three-day Trina Turk trunk show today from 10am to 6pm. Click here to find out how to get a free gift.
- In what is probably the best thing to ever happen in a school gymnasium, Shipley Shops kicks off today with over 40 retailers (from Neiman Marcus and J. McLaughlin to Menagerie and Jack Wills) selling goods. Go here for the details.
- Enter code inthefamily25 at checkout to get 25 percent off your purchase at Shopbop.com. I think you need this Vince coat.
- NoLibs’s gorgeous paper goods studio, Casa Papel, hosts a fall open house tonight from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. Head there for treats, wine, giveaways and a sweet selection of holiday cards. (Tip: Mention their newsletter to score 25 percent off your purchase).
- Deal of the Day: Preen’s neon-chartreuse, leopard-pattern jacquard dress (sounds crazy, is actually surprisingly wearable). Was $1,390, now $396 at Creatures of Comfort.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web