Market Report: Olivia Palermo Wore a $119 Zara Dress to Paris Fashion Week
- Just a friendly reminder: Philly Mag Shops is only a few days away! Buy tickets now for 40 percent off the best boutiques in the city, all in one place.
- Bling emporium Hearts on Fire is opening its second US location in the King of Prussia mall on Saturday, October 12th. The 1,200-square-foot space will be on the upper level, right next to Neiman Marcus. I’ve got my eye on these lovelies.
- The sleepy town of Haddonfield is hosting a (free!) ‘Girls Night Out‘ shopping event tomorrow, October 3rd. Head to the adorable downtown between 5pm and 9pm for in-store discounts, food and drinks. Get all the details here.
- Socialite Olivia Palermo wore an absolutely adorable $119 Zara dress to the Carven runway show. (Get your own right here.) Stars! They’re just like us! [People]
- Deal of the Day: J Brand’s white piped skinnies. Were $198, now $124 at Third Street Habit. Pair with a worn-in chambray button-up and some fab heels for easy weekend style.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web