Market Report: How Long Does It Take To Apply a Sequin Face Mask?
- Restock your beauty arsenal right now at Duross and Langel. Head to the sweet-smelling Midtown Village bath and body boutique to shop their $3 soap bin (only while supplies last—so go there, like, now). Also, buy any size shampoo or conditioner (online or in-store) and get a second bottle of equal value totally free.
- Third Street Habit‘s fall denim lineup (JBrand, Citizens, Current/Elliott, Mother) is insane. Check it out here and then shop their selection at Philly Mag Shops.
- To those who say being a runway model is a piece of cake: It took 20 people 12 hours to apply just one of the crazy sequined face masks at Givenchy’s spring/summer 2014 collection. They’ll need a Rescue facial, stat. [The Cut]
- Taylor Swift forgot to wear pants. [Huffington Post]
- Deal of the Day: Fashion darling Alexander Wang‘s asymmetric draped dress with a peekaboo leather bodice. Was $1,095, now $526. Buy it now to rock fall cocktail-party season.
You Might Also Like
Around The Web