Brides, we here at Philadelphia Wedding would like to cordially invite you to come hang out with us at the College of Physicians in Center City on Sunday, November 3rd from 11am-2pm for a lovely little event we call Brides, Bubbly & Brunch.
There, while wandering around with your mom and/or bridesmaids and sipping champagne from Chandon, you’ll get to …
- Sample yummy bites from Catering by Design and gorgeous, tasty wedding cakes from Bredenbeck’s, Ann’s Cake Pan, Night Kitchen Bakery, the Master’s Baker, and the Cake Boutique.
- Check out beautiful wedding gowns and accessories from Unveiled.
- Enjoy makeup demos from C.E. Facial Artistry, skincare tips from Rittenhouse Skincare, and hair trials from Red Sage Salon.
- Chat with awesome Philadelphia wedding vendors from businesses such as Asya Photography, Casa Papel and Synergetic Sounds, and see examples of their fab work.
- Get decor inspiration from the flowers by Garnish and the vintage furniture vignettes from Magpie Vintage Furniture Rentals.
- Peruse covetable registry and gift items from Scarlett Alley and check out possible bridesmaids gifts from Stella & Dot.
- Go home with a fun photo strip of you and your girlfriends from Shutterbooth and chat with them about options for your Big Day.
- Check out all the super unique event space that the College of Physicians has to offer your wedding par-tay.
And who knows, maybe come by the Philadelphia Wedding table and say hello to yours truly, who will be hanging out, undoubtedly sipping champagne, chatting with brides, and signing copies of my little planning book, The Bride’s Instruction Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day of Your Life.
Tix are $25—get them and more info on Brides, Bubbly & Brunch right here!
So, come on, let’s hang out and plan this thing. See you there!