[Update 10:20 am] The Inky has apologized: …much to the relief of its readers: [Original] Hey, we all know the social media sphere is supposed to be a little more loosey goosey than “real” media, but come on, Philadelphia Inquirer, you’re better than this: Little hint: Never ever a good idea to seem cavalier about a sex crime. Ever. Your readers certainly know that:
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Report: Philly Paid Out $40 Million for Police Misconduct
- News: I Don’t Know Why You Say Goodbye
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
- News: Women With Bats, Mace Attack School Bus in Northeast Philly
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.