[Update 10:20 am] The Inky has apologized: …much to the relief of its readers: [Original] Hey, we all know the social media sphere is supposed to be a little more loosey goosey than “real” media, but come on, Philadelphia Inquirer, you’re better than this: Little hint: Never ever a good idea to seem cavalier about a sex crime. Ever. Your readers certainly know that:
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
- News: Fishtown Food Distribution Center Robbed Overnight
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.