[Update 10:20 am] The Inky has apologized: …much to the relief of its readers: [Original] Hey, we all know the social media sphere is supposed to be a little more loosey goosey than “real” media, but come on, Philadelphia Inquirer, you’re better than this: Little hint: Never ever a good idea to seem cavalier about a sex crime. Ever. Your readers certainly know that:
- News: Jersey May Mandate Cell Phone “Kill Switch”
- News: Police Say They’re Closing in on Trooper Shooter
- News: Lobbyist Accused of Sexual Assault
- News: The Outrage Meter: Gay Bashing, Papelbon, Wawa
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.