[Update 10:20 am] The Inky has apologized: …much to the relief of its readers: [Original] Hey, we all know the social media sphere is supposed to be a little more loosey goosey than “real” media, but come on, Philadelphia Inquirer, you’re better than this: Little hint: Never ever a good idea to seem cavalier about a sex crime. Ever. Your readers certainly know that:
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.