Old habits die hard, but the end is extremely nigh for baggy, saggy pants on the Wildwood boardwalk. Baggy drawers were actually supposed to be banned starting last week, but much to the delight of senior-weeking teens and New Jersey’s beltless masses, Wildwood’s intrepid boardwalk fuzz won’t start enforcing the ordinance until tomorrow. So, kids, if you’re down the shore this week, before you step out onto the boards with trousers dipping more than three inches below your waistline, you’ve got to ask yourselves one question: Do you feel lucky, punk? Do ya? [CBS]
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- News: Jersey Hunters Snag 124 Bears
- News: Panel: Christie Not Involved in Bridgegate Closures
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Make Fun of Chris Christie’s Pig-Bill Veto
- News: Top Republican: Christie’s Shore Protection Is “Stupid”
- News: Joyce Sheridan Death Ruled a Homicide
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.