Old habits die hard, but the end is extremely nigh for baggy, saggy pants on the Wildwood boardwalk. Baggy drawers were actually supposed to be banned starting last week, but much to the delight of senior-weeking teens and New Jersey’s beltless masses, Wildwood’s intrepid boardwalk fuzz won’t start enforcing the ordinance until tomorrow. So, kids, if you’re down the shore this week, before you step out onto the boards with trousers dipping more than three inches below your waistline, you’ve got to ask yourselves one question: Do you feel lucky, punk? Do ya? [CBS]
- News: Joyce Sheridan Death Ruled a Homicide
- News: North Wildwood’s “Fudgy Wudgy Man” Dies at 76
- Be Well Philly: Registration for Wildwood Half Marathon Now Open
- News: Family Hires Pathologist to Investigate Deaths of Cooper CEO, His Wife
- News: Ebola Fears Keep New Burlco Students Home
- News: Is Camden on the Cusp of Revival?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.