Sorry to get your hopes up. It’s an explanation, but it doesn’t really explain much. According to the energy company that provides the New Orleans Superdome’s power (sorry, I’m just not going to call it by its official name) “the failure of a device meant to protect the power supply” caused the blackout. Ok, then. In the words of the tech guy in the control room when the power went out, “What does that mean?” [New York Times]
- G Philly: WATCH: Leslie Jordan’s Hilarious Doritos Commercial
- News: So, Wait, Did Donovan McNabb Barf at the Super Bowl?
- News: Did WHYY Cause the Super Bowl Blackout?
- News: The Clint Eastwood Commercial That Could’ve Run During Super Bowl Blackout
- Birds 24/7: Eagles Wake-Up Call: The Bizarre Ray Rhodes Factor