Surprise, everyone! Social media may be making us miserable, at least according to a study from the University of Edinburgh Business School, which found that the more Facebook friends a person has, the more stressed and anxious they are. Basically, that’s because as our social circles intermingle online, aspects of our personalities that we hide from or reveal to different groups become more apparent. In other words, our Grandmas and bosses can see us slugging 40s and hitting the club nowadays, and we don’t like that too much. Privacy settings (and tact), however, exist for a reason. [HuffPo]
- News: Judge Orders Philly.com to Reveal Commenter’s Identity
- News: Harassment Not Tolerated at Philly Tech Week
- News: How Can Comcast Make Your Life Better?
- News: Inky, Daily News Fired Up About First-Ever Job Reviews
- News: What the Comcast-Netflix Deal Means for You
- News: Did Google Just Save Comcast’s Merger Plans?