Surprise, everyone! Social media may be making us miserable, at least according to a study from the University of Edinburgh Business School, which found that the more Facebook friends a person has, the more stressed and anxious they are. Basically, that’s because as our social circles intermingle online, aspects of our personalities that we hide from or reveal to different groups become more apparent. In other words, our Grandmas and bosses can see us slugging 40s and hitting the club nowadays, and we don’t like that too much. Privacy settings (and tact), however, exist for a reason. [HuffPo]
- News: Main Line Drugpocalypse the Result of Ecstasy Vortex?
- News: VIDEO: Philly Is Beautiful When Beautiful People Dance in Slow Motion
- News: Everybody’s Making Happy Videos, Apparently
- News: Buy Joe Biden’s Caddy for $15,000
- News: Katz Pledges $77 Million for Inquirer, Daily News
- News: Comcast Today: Comcast Wants to Provide Your Cell Phone Service, Too