Sue Paterno is set to receive a $10.1 million payment, with and additional $3.3 million to be paid out over the next few years because the late Joe Paterno earned a $13.4 million pension for his 61-year coaching career at Penn State University. The Paterno family will reportedly donate $1.5 million to Penn State or State College area charities. [6 ABC]
- News: Jerry Sandusky’s Wife to Speak About Sex Abuse Case for First Time
- News: Penn State Trustee Resigns, Regrets Paterno Firing
- News: Did PSU Run Up the Score to Beat the Spread?
- News: Slate of Candidates Emerges for Penn State Alumni Election
- News: Graham Spanier Wins Delay of Sandusky Lawsuit
- News: Philly D.A. Running for Penn State Board