Sue Paterno is set to receive a $10.1 million payment, with and additional $3.3 million to be paid out over the next few years because the late Joe Paterno earned a $13.4 million pension for his 61-year coaching career at Penn State University. The Paterno family will reportedly donate $1.5 million to Penn State or State College area charities. [6 ABC]
- News: Will Penn State Keep Player Names on Football Jerseys?
- News: UPDATE: Drugs, Alcohol Ruled Out in Louis Freeh Car Crash
- News: Penn State Prez Wants “Rewards” for Post-Sandusky Changes
- News: Iceland Volcano Could Delay PSU Football Opener
- News: Board: Penn State Will Abide by Sanctions
- News: Penn State Mulls Reforms to Governing Board
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.