Sue Paterno is set to receive a $10.1 million payment, with and additional $3.3 million to be paid out over the next few years because the late Joe Paterno earned a $13.4 million pension for his 61-year coaching career at Penn State University. The Paterno family will reportedly donate $1.5 million to Penn State or State College area charities. [6 ABC]
- News: Rutgers Fans Wear “Ped State” Shirts
- News: Paterno Lawsuit Against NCAA Moves Forward
- Foobooz: Penn State Chipotle Workers Strike, Citing “Sweatshop Conditions”
- News: Penn State Students Rally for JoePa Statue
- News: NCAA Restores PSU Scholarships, Bowl Eligibility
- News: Can Civility Return at Penn State?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.