Sue Paterno is set to receive a $10.1 million payment, with and additional $3.3 million to be paid out over the next few years because the late Joe Paterno earned a $13.4 million pension for his 61-year coaching career at Penn State University. The Paterno family will reportedly donate $1.5 million to Penn State or State College area charities. [6 ABC]
- News: Penn State President to Review Freeh Report
- News: Nobody Cares That Penn State Got Railroaded by the NCAA
- News: Report: Freeh, NCAA Worked Closely on Penn State Probe
- News: Will Penn State Trustees Challenge NCAA?
- News: Corbett: Paterno Firing Probably Wrong
- News: Dottie Sandusky Lashes Out Against Happy Valley Documentary
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.