A PSPCA officer has reported that a male, “pit bull-type” dog was wrapped in a blanket and set on fire at 33rd and Cecil B. Moore in Fairmount Park today. The dog will be taken back to the PSPCA headquarters for a necropsy (an animal autopsy) to determine the cause of death. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.