A PSPCA officer has reported that a male, “pit bull-type” dog was wrapped in a blanket and set on fire at 33rd and Cecil B. Moore in Fairmount Park today. The dog will be taken back to the PSPCA headquarters for a necropsy (an animal autopsy) to determine the cause of death. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Philadelphia 7-Eleven Robbed With AK-47 Style Rifle
- G Philly: Preliminary Hearing Set for Gay-Bashing Suspects
- News: WATCH: Don Tollefson Talks About Guilty Plea
- News: America’s Worst City for Bike Thefts
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- News: 59 Narcotics Cases Dropped in Police Corruption Case
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.