A PSPCA officer has reported that a male, “pit bull-type” dog was wrapped in a blanket and set on fire at 33rd and Cecil B. Moore in Fairmount Park today. The dog will be taken back to the PSPCA headquarters for a necropsy (an animal autopsy) to determine the cause of death. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
- News: Halloween Decoration Stolen from South Philly Stoop
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.