A PSPCA officer has reported that a male, “pit bull-type” dog was wrapped in a blanket and set on fire at 33rd and Cecil B. Moore in Fairmount Park today. The dog will be taken back to the PSPCA headquarters for a necropsy (an animal autopsy) to determine the cause of death. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: 77-Year-Old Man Robbed In Center City
- News: 2 Suspects in Carjacking, Fatal Crash Denied Bail
- News: Accused Carjacker Occupation on Facebook: “Former Contract Killer”
- News: Carjacking Suspects Charged With Rape and Murder
- News: “Hundreds” of U-Delaware Women Recorded in Bathrooms
- News: UPDATE: Carjack Suspect “Atoning” for Fatalities
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.