A PSPCA officer has reported that a male, “pit bull-type” dog was wrapped in a blanket and set on fire at 33rd and Cecil B. Moore in Fairmount Park today. The dog will be taken back to the PSPCA headquarters for a necropsy (an animal autopsy) to determine the cause of death. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Death Warrant Signed for Philly Rapper
- News: N.J. Police: 2 Children Shot to Death
- Be Well Philly: First-Ever Jingle Jog Around the Historic Houses of Fairmount Park
- News: Reports: Cooper CEO and Wife Were Stabbed
- News: Bucks County Man Charged With Son’s Death
- News: Leader of “Main Line Drug Ring” Pleads
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.