A PSPCA officer has reported that a male, “pit bull-type” dog was wrapped in a blanket and set on fire at 33rd and Cecil B. Moore in Fairmount Park today. The dog will be taken back to the PSPCA headquarters for a necropsy (an animal autopsy) to determine the cause of death. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: Rittenhouse’s Food and Friends Market Burglarized
- News: UPDATE: Officer Shot Overnight Released, Recovering at Home
- News: Phila. Sex Trafficker Gets 22 Years
- News: Man in Employee “Hoagiefest” Shirt Robs Wawa
- News: 2nd Arrest Made in LOVE Park Ranger Beating
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.