So, while you were working or eating lunch or doing something productive today, Buzz Bissinger stopped by the comments over at Deadspin to try to out-troll some seasoned veterans. He offered up some solid gems while definitely (judges?) setting a world record for the use of the term “douchejuice” in one hour. The whole thing was so that Bissinger could plug his book After Friday Night Lights (yes, really). [Deadspin]
- News: Philly.com Absorbs Inky, Daily News Sites
- News: Fumo in Inquirer: Don’t Give Money to Homeless
- News: Older Workers Targeted in IGM Buyout Offer
- News: Meet the New Philly.com Brain Trust
- News: (Update) Inquirer, Daily News Circulation Continue Decline
- News: Report: Comcast Turned Down Chance to Buy Washington Post
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.