So, while you were working or eating lunch or doing something productive today, Buzz Bissinger stopped by the comments over at Deadspin to try to out-troll some seasoned veterans. He offered up some solid gems while definitely (judges?) setting a world record for the use of the term “douchejuice” in one hour. The whole thing was so that Bissinger could plug his book After Friday Night Lights (yes, really). [Deadspin]
- News: Experts: McCaffery Clearance “Unusual”
- News: McCaffery Drops Lawsuit Against Inky, Daily News
- News: Inky, Daily News Websites Shutting Down
- News: Dead Man’s Daughter Explains “Jewboy” Obituary
- News: “Jewboy” Obituary in Inquirer, Daily News
- News: The NYT’s Hugging Story Looks a Lot Like the Inky’s
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.