So, while you were working or eating lunch or doing something productive today, Buzz Bissinger stopped by the comments over at Deadspin to try to out-troll some seasoned veterans. He offered up some solid gems while definitely (judges?) setting a world record for the use of the term “douchejuice” in one hour. The whole thing was so that Bissinger could plug his book After Friday Night Lights (yes, really). [Deadspin]
- News: George Norcross Now Inquirer Majority Owner
- News: Will Philly Papers Go Up for Sale Again?
- News: UPDATE: Bill Marimow Is BACK. Norcross to Appeal.
- News: No Settlement in Inquirer Ownership Case
- News: Temple Interns Begin Return to “Apartheid Era” Inquirer
- News: “No One Can Be Switzerland, and I’m on Norcross’s Side”