A Philadelphia Police officer shot and killed a suspect in North Philly today after he allegedly hopped the curb with a pickup truck and struck multiple parked cars and a Temple student. The suspect reportedly fled on foot and threatened the officer and reached for an object when she confronted him. She shot and killed the suspect. No weapon was found in the man’s possession and the Temple student is in stable condition at Temple Hospital. [Daily News]
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.