A Philadelphia Police officer shot and killed a suspect in North Philly today after he allegedly hopped the curb with a pickup truck and struck multiple parked cars and a Temple student. The suspect reportedly fled on foot and threatened the officer and reached for an object when she confronted him. She shot and killed the suspect. No weapon was found in the man’s possession and the Temple student is in stable condition at Temple Hospital. [Daily News]
- News: Ironworkers Union Members Face New Charges
- News: UPDATE: Philly Cops Charged With Robbing, Extorting Drug Dealers
- News: VIDEO: Woman Hit, Robbed While Departing Trolley
- News: Carjacker Suspect’s Mother Turns Down Arrest Reward
- News: 77-Year-Old Man Robbed In Center City
- News: 2 Suspects in Carjacking, Fatal Crash Denied Bail
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.