A Philadelphia Police officer shot and killed a suspect in North Philly today after he allegedly hopped the curb with a pickup truck and struck multiple parked cars and a Temple student. The suspect reportedly fled on foot and threatened the officer and reached for an object when she confronted him. She shot and killed the suspect. No weapon was found in the man’s possession and the Temple student is in stable condition at Temple Hospital. [Daily News]
- News: Pennsylvania May Destroy 2,426 Bottles of Fine Wine
- News: Retired Philly Police Captain Joins Ferguson Protests
- News: Del. Peeping Tom Sketch Looks Like Drake (It’s Not Him)
- News: WATCH: Teen Sets Off Explosion at Takeout
- News: Double Amputee Shoplifts $315 in Meat
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.