A Philadelphia Police officer shot and killed a suspect in North Philly today after he allegedly hopped the curb with a pickup truck and struck multiple parked cars and a Temple student. The suspect reportedly fled on foot and threatened the officer and reached for an object when she confronted him. She shot and killed the suspect. No weapon was found in the man’s possession and the Temple student is in stable condition at Temple Hospital. [Daily News]
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- News: Philly Cop to Teen: “I’m Gonna Beat the Shit Out of You”
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.