A lot of people had already called Evan Turner a bust before he erupted with 26, 16 and 24 points in his last three games. Now, there might be an explanation for the varied production from the young Sixer. Excepts from a book written by a teammate of Turner’s at Ohio State indicate that Turner was prone to emotional outbursts and recent comments from Stan Hochman of the Daily News during a stint on WIP have people wondering if Turner has a legitimate issue that is holding back his progression. Some of the guys at Grantland brought up that possibility in a recent podcast. [Crossing Broad]
- News: 1964: The Year Everything in Philly and Atlantic City Broke
- News: 76ers Now Trading for Players They Plan to Cut
- News: Ruderman Responds to Inquirer Takedown on Facebook
- News: 3 Reasons the Case Against “Tainted Justice” Doesn’t Add Up
- News: Is “Tainted Justice” Now Tainted?
- News: Are Good Phillies Teams Good for Newspapers?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.