A lot of people had already called Evan Turner a bust before he erupted with 26, 16 and 24 points in his last three games. Now, there might be an explanation for the varied production from the young Sixer. Excepts from a book written by a teammate of Turner’s at Ohio State indicate that Turner was prone to emotional outbursts and recent comments from Stan Hochman of the Daily News during a stint on WIP have people wondering if Turner has a legitimate issue that is holding back his progression. Some of the guys at Grantland brought up that possibility in a recent podcast. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Yeah, but Would an NBA Team of Philly Natives Be Any Good?
- News: Embiid’s Foot Surgeon: He Could Play This Season
- News: Nerlens Noel Finally Plays for Sixers (Kind Of)
- News: Stan Wischnowski Leads Philly Newspapers to the Future
- News: Report: Sixers in Talks to Acquire Jeremy Lin
- News: Joel Embiid May Not Play for the Sixers This Season
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.