A lot of people had already called Evan Turner a bust before he erupted with 26, 16 and 24 points in his last three games. Now, there might be an explanation for the varied production from the young Sixer. Excepts from a book written by a teammate of Turner’s at Ohio State indicate that Turner was prone to emotional outbursts and recent comments from Stan Hochman of the Daily News during a stint on WIP have people wondering if Turner has a legitimate issue that is holding back his progression. Some of the guys at Grantland brought up that possibility in a recent podcast. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Will The Sixers Go 0-36 to End the Season?
- News: PA Supreme Court Justice Accuses Inky, Daily News of Libel
- News: Sixers: Iverson’s Autograph for Season Tickets
- News: Jameer Nelson: Sixers Like Bird Poop
- News: 76ers Could Actually Look Scary-Good Next Year
- News: Inky, Daily News Fired Up About First-Ever Job Reviews