In 1971, Tony Auth began his tenure as an editorial cartoonist for the Philadelphia Inquirer. In over 40 years at the Inky, Auth amassed many awards, including a Pulitzer in 1976. Now, he’s announced his resignation from the Inquirer and will sign on to be the digital artist in residence for WHYY and Newsworks. [WHYY]
- News: Will Philly Papers Go Up for Sale Again?
- News: UPDATE: Bill Marimow Is BACK. Norcross to Appeal.
- News: No Settlement in Inquirer Ownership Case
- News: Temple Interns Begin Return to “Apartheid Era” Inquirer
- News: “No One Can Be Switzerland, and I’m on Norcross’s Side”
- News: Will Osberg Testimony Put Marimow Back in His Inky Office?