In 1971, Tony Auth began his tenure as an editorial cartoonist for the Philadelphia Inquirer. In over 40 years at the Inky, Auth amassed many awards, including a Pulitzer in 1976. Now, he’s announced his resignation from the Inquirer and will sign on to be the digital artist in residence for WHYY and Newsworks. [WHYY]
- News: Inky Mess: Karen Heller Vs. Norcross Spokesman
- News: PA Supreme Court Justice Accuses Inky, Daily News of Libel
- News: Is Nancy Phillips a Problem? Or a Target?
- News: Inky, Daily News Fired Up About First-Ever Job Reviews
- News: The “Darth Vader of Journalism” Strikes Back
- News: While Owners Feud, Inky and Daily News Suffer