Donning Chanel, dripping in jewels and draped in furs, Johnny Weir looked absolutely stunning at this year’s Olympics, channeling every style icon from Salvador Dalí to Stanley Tucci’s Hunger Games character, Caesar Flickerman. I don’t know about you, but I was enamored by every one of his looks, so today I’m paying homage with a slideshow of 13 of his most fabulous looks — nearly all of which were presented in front of an electric blue semi.
- Shoppist: 7 Best Stores for Ultrachic Work Clothes
- Shoppist: Watch Out, Refinery29: Yahoo Fashion is Getting Really Cool
- Ticket: Johnny Weir and Hubs Back Together
- The Scene: Neiman Marcus’s “Old Bags — Night Out”
- Shoppist: How to Vintage Shop Like a Pro
- Shoppist: 7 Tricks to Getting French-Girl Style