We’re coming to you today live from the Philly Chef Conference at Drexel University. We’ll be blogging and tweeting from the conference today. Yesterday was packed with great panels that we shared via social media. Follow along with what happens today.
On tap for today:
- Catch Me[al] If You Can: The Moveable feast of food trucks.
- 1,000 Synonyms for Delicious: Contemporary Food Writing
- Form and Function for Food Service: Principles of Restaurant Design
- The Journey from Le Bec Fin to Avance
- Oodles of Noodles: Working with Arcobaleno Pasta Machines
- …But no Cheesesteaks: Marketing Philly’s Food Scene to the Uninitiated
- Food Trends: The Food, the Bad & the Things Food Writers Call Food Trends
- Fun with Foie: a D’Artagnan Demonstration
Keynote Speaker: Mitchell Davis of the James Beard Foundation Topic: Chefs and the Making of Taste
Follow the Philly Chef Conference on Twitter via the hashtag #PhillyChefConference.
Philly Chef Conference [Official]