We’ve linked to Capone’s beer list before because of its sheer awesomeness. Today is another of those days. If you haven’t made it out to Capone’s in Norristown, you really owe it to yourself to check it out.
- Foobooz: Cape May Brewing Company Comes to Philadelphia
- Foobooz: Local 44 Wants to be Your Beer Gift Store
- Foobooz: Saint Benjamin Brewing Pays Homage to Little Pete’s
- Property: Want to Live Near the King of Prussia Mall?
- Be Well Philly: Where to Grab a Beer After the Philadelphia Marathon
- Foobooz: Say Hello to Clarkville
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.