Yards Brewing is releasing Olde Bartholomew Barleywine on New Year’s Eve. OBB is the biggest beer yet out of the Delaware Avenue brewery and who wouldn’t want to celebrate that?
It all starts at Dawson Street Pub in Manayunk, the first bar to ever pour Yards beer way back in 1995. The firkin of the 10.3% Barleywine is set to be tapped at 5pm.
Things continue on New Year’s Day in South Philadelphia where a firkin will be tapped at 1pm at Devil’s Den.
Check out the rest of the 10 days of Olde Bartholomew Barleywine after the jump.
- Saturday 1/2/10 – Varga Bar 5pm – Frikin (on the handpump!)
- Sunday 1/3/10 – Swift Half Pub 1pm – Firkin (plus the Eagles vs the Cowboys)
- Monday 1/4/10 – Local 44 5pm – Firkin
- Tuesday 1/5/10 – Hulmeville Inn 7pm – Firkin
- Wednesday 1/6/10 – Standard Tap 6pm – Firkin
- Thursday 1/7/10 – Kite and Key 7pm – Firkin
- Friday 1/8/10 – Pub & Kitchen 5pm – Pin
- Friday 1/8/10 – The London Grill 8pm – Pin
- Saturday 1/9/10 – Pub on Passyunk East 12pm – Firkin
Yards Brewing [Official Site]