Here’s a look at how the defensive line snaps were distributed Sunday night against the Giants:
|Trent Cole||47||69 %|
|Cullen Jenkins||46||68 %|
|Jason Babin||45||66 %|
|Fletcher Cox||43||63 %|
|Derek Landri||27||40 %|
|Darryl Tapp||23||34 %|
|Cedric Thornton||18||26 %|
|Phillip Hunt||13||19 %|
|Brandon Graham||10||15 %|
As you can see, Graham, who jumped ahead of Hunt last week, received the fewest snaps overall. The Michigan product actually was on the field early in this one, but did not make many return trips.
Also of note:
* DeMeco Ryans once again was on the field for each of the defense’s 68 plays. Mychal Kendricks only missed three snaps. Jamar Chaney, subbing for the injured Akeem Jordan, was in 40 percent of the time.
* LeSean McCoy sat out 25 percent of the plays against the Giants. Bryce Brown got the call on 14 plays.
* One of the running jokes on Twitter last night was if Jeremy Maclin was even playing, given his quiet night. He was, 93 percent of the time as a matter of fact. He had one catch for seven yards.
* Clay Harbor, after receiving 11 snaps in Arizona, saw an increase this week, netting 19 snaps.
* Damaris Johnson was on the field for just five offensive plays Sunday.
* Brandon Hughes, in for the injured Nnamdi Asomugha, played 38 percent of the snaps. Brandon Boykin was on the field 56 percent of the time.