Church Farm School is an all-boys college-prep boarding and day high school. Every Church Farm School scholar is selected based on his character, academic ability and desire to lead. Whether your son wants to oversee his peers on the athletic fields, through Student Congress, as a club leader or as an ambassador, all of our young men become committed to leadership.
Contact us today if you know a high-achieving young man looking for a private high school that offers:
• Small, rigorous (and fun!) classes with individualized attention
• Global learning environment with students from around the country and world
• Competitive athletics for every skill level
• Guaranteed acceptance to leading colleges and universities
• Lifelong connections with a motivated peer group
Every CFS scholar is accepted to leading colleges and universities, including Cornell, Johns Hopkins, UPenn and more!
Open House dates:
Saturday, October 28 10 am - 12 pm ( on campus)
Saturday, December 16 10:30 am - 12 pm (virtual)
Most beautiful private high school in Pennsylvania 2018 (Architectural Digest)
#7 Best All-Boys High School in Pennsylvania (Niche)
#10 Best Christian High School in Pennsylvania (Niche)
At Church Farm School, we aim to educate the whole person, with a focus on the Profile of a CFS Graduate:
Curious and Passionate Learners
Healthy in Mind, Body and Spirit
Persistent in the Pursuit of Excellence
Ethical Agents for the Common Good
Committed to Global Responsibility
Our small community mean that every young man receives individualized attention from dedicated faculty, and each has the opportunity to make an impact.
The Church Farm School prepares a diverse group of boys in grades 9-12 with academic ability and good character to lead productive and fulfilling lives by making a college preparatory education financially accessible.
• Small, rigorous classes with individualized attention • Global learning environment with students from around the country and world • Competitive athletics for every skill level • Guaranteed acceptance to leading colleges and universities • Lifelong connections with a motivated peer group