Every Friday we round up Philly’s gayest weekend must-dos. Today, we’re starting with InLiquid’s see-and-be-seen Silent Auction & Benefit v. 14.
Philly arts non-profit InLiquid is celebrating 15 years of dedication to the local art community with two night’s of soiree-ing, starting with Friday’s free Young Professionals Party. The night will be hosted by America’s Next Top Model‘s Cory Wade Hindorff, who will be looking fierce in a sure-to-be-killer design by Bela Shehu of NINOBRAND. Mingling, nibbles and cocktails will abound. Fri., Feb. 7, 6 p.m., free, Crane Arts, 1400 N. American St.
The big mamma-jamma party is Saturday's Silent Auction Benefit hosted by Maria Papadakis. Besides ogling the collection of local art on display (and on sale), the evening will feature performances by out-and-proud artists Eli J. VandenBurg, Warren Muller, Chris Curchin, Keith Breitfeller, Brian David Dennis and Liberty City Kings Drag and Burlesque (LiCK). Sat., Feb. 8, 5-7 p.m. (VIP preview party and meet-and-greet) and 7 p.m.-10 p.m. (main event), Crane Arts. For more information click here.
- Pride House is hosting a Winter Olympics opening ceremony party at William Way
- The Bearded Ladies Cabaret presents Marlene and the Machine: A German Expressionist Cabaret at Annenberg
- The Welcoming Committee is back for another Guerilla Queer Bar jam
- Dance the cold away at Mario Manzoni's Never Have I Ever: Blizzard Beach Party
- CUTN PASTE goes Motown with some super-danceable old-soul cuts and remixes
- Cozy up to the bears of Bearlesque for some much-needed, fur-induced warmth
- Venture Inn celebrates its seventh anniversary with a stars-tudded evening hosted by Most Original Stoli Guy Billy Cavallo
- In the mood for art? Here are Ticket's First Friday picks
- Dance Alert: All three floors of Tabu will be turned up for Stimulus’ Back 2 Basics
- The Bike Stop presents Gear Up, Team Up, a hot new party for jocks and jock enthusiasts. Heads up: Athletic wear dress code stricly enforced
- Get to Venture Inn for Nitty Gritty, a 50s & 60s dance party