Details Revealed About New Di Bruno Bros. at 9th and Chestnut
We first told you about Di Bruno Bros. opening in the Franklin at 9th and Chestnut back in June. Now we have some more details to share about this location. The new store will have many of the features that have made Di Bruno Bros. famous, plus a few new twists.
- 4,500 square-foot gourmet market
- Full-service European-style coffee counter
- Fresh mozzarella made on premises
- Hundreds of cheeses
- Cured meats
- Prepared foods to-go
- Personal shoppers (exclusive feature of this location)
- Two new Di Bruno Bros. products
- Sicilian unfiltered olive oil
- Private label coffees from Counter Culture
The fifth area location of Di Bruno Bros. is aiming to open this fall.
Di Bruno Bros. [Official Site]