Friday, May 14th Spinal Tapas, the cooking team of Tim McGinnis and Brian McManus will join forces with Adam Erace’s Green Aisle Grocery for an event that will feature food, music and booze inspired by Green Aisle. The menu will be inspired by products and ingredients sold by Green Aisle.
- Cheese plateÂ including Hillacres Pride cheddar and Black River blue cheese
- Zahav hummus croquettes, the famous hummus mixed with chickpea flour, deep fried and served with a cucumber and chive salad
- beef carpaccio with Green Meadow greens and Cafe Estelle lardons
- corsia verde, Adam Eraceâ€™s own garlic scape pesto tossed with Severino gemelli
- Anson Mills cornmeal-dusted Pennsylvania brook trout, with mushrooms and fiddlehead ferns
- “Chipwich” of Capogiro gelato blended with local mint, sandwiched between Baker E’s cookies and rolled in fair-trade cocoa nibs.
Erace will be selecting the wine, as well as mixing up his Tasker Collins featuring gin, cardamom leaves and kaffir lime.
The dinner event happens at Philly Kitchen Share on South Street where the dining room is part of the kitchen, giving the diner an insiderâ€™s viewpoint into the preparation of the meal.
The dinner begins at 6p and tickets are $65 per person and include tax and gratuity.
Philly Kitchen Share [Official Site]