DC Dude’s Night: One Scotch, One Bourbon Steak, and Lots of Beers
Now that your Valentine’s Day weekend obligations are a thing of the past, gather the guys together and take the trek down to the nation’s capital for a dude’s night out in DC. Here are a few recommended stops for a great night out with your buddies:
- Start your night out with the guys by grabbing a bite at Bourbon Steak before your night on the town. Bourbon Steak’s menu boasts corn-fed all natural meats, line-caught seafood, signature burgers, and whiskey tasting trios, making it one of DC’s best restaurants.
- If you’re looking for something a little bit lighter, head over to Belga Café on 8th Street for some Belgian-inspired cuisine and beers. Belgium native, Chef Bart Vandaele has plucked the décor and dining experience of a Brussels café, and presented it to welcoming DC natives in the form of Belga Café.
- Once you and the guys have a solid base, head over to 14th Street’s Churchkey to keep the evening going. With an enticing beer list of over 500 beers, the Churchkey focuses on offering an array of hard-to-find craft beers.
- Whether the gang is ready to keep the ball rolling or looking for a nightcap, head to Shelly’s Back Room, a popular DC cigar bar down on F Street. You and the guys can light up a few of the sixty stogies off their cigar menu. Nothing goes better with a cigar than a nice glass of scotch, and Shelly’s Back Room offers over a hundred different kinds of scotch and whiskey, along with several other spirits.
- When you’re ready to call it quits, head to the retro-style Hotel Helix to crash or get one last cocktail in at their Helix Lounge before a good night’s rest.
For more information on bars and restaurants for a night out with the guys in DC, please visit here.