A left-brained wardrobe — think kaleidoscopic graphics and geometric textiles in bold hues your art teacher would adore — is the best way to celebrate spring. Here, seven vibrant pieces on the market now:
1. Missoni crochet-knit maxi dress, $3,880 at Net-a-porter.com.
2. Donald Pliner block heels, $228 at Bloomingdale’s, King of Prussia.
3. T-shirt, $26 at Zara, Rittenhouse.
(Styling note: Pair graphic pants with an art-print tee for a brazen look.)
4. Gucci high-rise pant, $1,600 at Kirna Zabête, Bryn Mawr.
5. Fendi sequin paillette shoulder bag, $2,600 at Neiman Marcus, King of Prussia.
6. Bodysuit, $50 at Zara.
7. FARIS earrings, $195 at Needsupply.com.
(Styling note: Funky earrings and a loud bag make even the most basic closet staples avant-garde.)
Published as “The Look: Artist in Residence” in the April 2018 issue of Philadelphia magazine.
Source URL: https://www.phillymag.com/shoppist/2018/04/07/spring-shopping-philadelphia/
Copyright ©2019 Philadelphia Magazine unless otherwise noted.