Shop Talk: How to Make Your Lipstick Last All Day Long
Read with coffee: Five style headlines to know this a.m.
- If you don’t know, here it is: The easiest way to update your beauty from cold weather vibes to springtime sunniness is a bright, bold floral-toned lip. Here’s how to make your lipstick last all day so that you don’t have to worry about the constant upkeep. [The Zoe Report]
- Got some hairline flaking issues? Put down the Head & Shoulders if you want to save your highlights. Instead, try this at-home dandruff solution that’s perfectly safe for color treated hair. [Pure Wow]
- Nothing says ‘Happy spring’ quite like scraping ice and snow off your windshield in the a.m., am I right? To get you in the mood for warmer weather, check out what some of the nation’s coolest boutiques are stoked to carry in stores this spring. [Style Caster]
- Back in the day, beauty counters used to whip up personal shades of foundations for each customer. Sounds like heaven, right? Customized beauty is making a resurgence—but is it sustainable? [Business of Fashion]
- This struggle is all (well, most) of us: How to balance looking good with being semi-broke. Great news—it is possible. Here are 13 ways to upgrade your spring wardrobe on an entry-level salary. Now this is doable. [Refinery 29]