ICYMI: How to Use Those Untouched Colors in Your Eyeshadow Palette
Grab your coffee – It’s the week in review!
- When you purchase eyeshadow palettes, there’s always a shade or two (or seven if you own any of the Naked palettes) that goes untouched. Here’s a comprehensive guide to actually using those untouched shadow shades without looking scary. Really, it is possible! [Byrdie]
- Guess what? NYFW is wrapping up, and after some much-needed criticism about fashion’s lack of body diversity, one designer is stepping up. Zac Posen sent mostly models of color down the runway for his NYFW show, and his show has the fashion world abuzz. [Harper’s Bazaar]
- Hey Muslim gals: Uniqlo is pairing with muslim designer Hana Tajima to create modest and (actually) fashionable clothes and traditional Islamic garments including hijabs. The modest wear line launches February 26 and includes cute clothes offering full coverage, all made using Uniqlo’s signature breathable fabrics. Plus, it’s all priced between $10 and $60. [Huffington Post]
- The flirtiest, most adorable trend coming for spring is ruffles. Find out how ot wear all the frills without looking like a child. [Shoppist]
- Guess what, dapper dudes? Get ready for the best news of life: Stella McCartney is turning her ever-stylish eye to menswear for 2017. [Women’s Wear Daily]