ICYMI: Vogue’s Legendary Creative Director Grace Coddington Steps Down
Grab your coffee: It’s the week in review!
- After nearly 30 years of shaping the image and creative voice of American Vogue, Grace Coddington is stepping down. Her new title will be creative director at large for the magazine, allowing her to collaborate with more designers and artists on her own. There are no current plans to fill her newly vacated position at Vogue. [Business of Fashion]
- Because cold-weather blues have fully set in for the next few months, here’s how to combat the inevitable and become a winter morning person. It is possible, believe it or not. [Man Repeller]
- With that massive snowstorm on the horizon for this weekend, now is the perfect time to study up on these five simple ways to wear snow boots and still look like a babe. [PureWow]
- One of Philly’s greatest furniture and home accessories stores, Cella Luxuria, is kicking off the first of its four Saturday mega warehouse sales tomorrow. Be sure to pop over to the temporary NoLibs warehouse to shop everything from luxe headboards to fabulous throw rugs. [Shoppist]
- Levi’s has just launched a new fit of retro-inspired jeans: the Wedgie Jean. No, this is not a joke. The pockets are slightly turned inward to accentuate the “mom butt.” [PopSugar]