Shop Talk: How to Last All Day in Heels
Read with coffee: The 5 style headlines you need to know this a.m.
- Fashion editors dish their eight secrets for wearing heels all day long. Turns out, they aren’t superwomen – just really, really smart with their shoe selection. [WhoWhatWear]
- The newest nail craze is the shattered glass mani. Now, I’m not usually one to jump on the nail trend bandwagon, but this one has me thinking twice – it’s the perfect blend of avant grade and girly shimmer. [The Fashion Spot]
- Got a date coming up? It doesn’t matter if it’s your first or your millionth: these are the three date looks you need to have in your wardrobe arsenal. From casual at the movies to glammed out for a fancy dinner, here’s how to dress to impress your hottie. [The Zoe Report]
- The Target powers that be sure know how to stock their store with must-have goodies. As if you need any excuse to drop more dimes in this megastore, here are 11 beauty buys from Target that you need in your life immediately. [Huffington Post]
- Eat your way to better skin with this weeklong meal plan. It includes wholesome dinner ideas, filling breakfasts on the go, and will leave your skin (hopefully) looking radiant and glow-y. [Byrdie]