Shop Talk: Pumpkin Spice Hair Color is Now a Thing
Read with coffee: The five style headlines you need to know this a.m.
- It was bound to happen sooner or later, and thanks to a few salons wielding catchy hashtags, it is: pumpkin spice hair color. Really, it’s more of a warm reddish cinnamon color, but sure, we’ll give them pumpkin spice. Whatever. [Cosmopolitan]
- This one’s for the new parents out there: The stroller to end all strollers just made its Facebook debut. The Pocket Stroller can fold down to the size of a backpack in just a few seconds and expand back to full-size in just one snap. If you don’t believe me, watch the video – this thing is legit. [Tech Insider]
- Want to know how to brave the cold like the sartorial pro you are (or want to be)? Here are the only five tips you need to know for layering like a boss. [WhoWhatWear]
- Homeowners and apartment tenants, beware: These are the five most common home decor mistakes you’ve probably already made. Study up before you decide to buy that shag rug. [PopSugar]
- Got some upcoming travels? Check out Ashley Olsen’s super simple way to look chic (and feel comfy) at the airport. You’ll look like a model-off-duty, causing strangers to ask themselves, “Is she coming from Milan? Paris, maybe?” [WhoWhatWear]