Market Report: Pope Weekend Outfit Inspo From the Obamas
Read with coffee: The five style headlines you need to know this morning.
- Philly is in full fledged papal panic, but we’ve got you covered in terms of wardrobe choice. It can be tough to strike the right balance between conservative and cute, but look no further than the Obama girls’ Pope-meeting attire for outfit inspiration. [PopSugar]
- We’ve all been there: You’re changing into those perfectly ripped jeans absentmindedly and your entire foot goes through the once-small knee opening. Yikes. Do your pants a favor and watch this video tutorial on how to stop distressed jeans from ripping even more. [Refinery29]
- Let’s be honest, one can only devote so much time in the morning to looking fabulous. Trade out the boring bun for something a little more refined with these five easy hairstyles for chicks who ‘don’t do hair’. [Zoe Report]
- Reese Witherspoon’s new store, Draper James, is set to open this fall in Nashville. Check out this interview, where she dishes about what products to expect, the philosophy behind the store, and her take on the Southern renaissance happening right now. Our favorite nugget? “If you look good, you feel good. And that is an important part of life.” We couldn’t agree more, Reese. [Garden & Gun]
- Trend Alert: the car wash skirt, which leaves me feeling confused, like it’s the weird cousin of the fringe trend we know and love. But apparently this style was all over the spring 2016 runways, so I guess I’ve got to get used to it. [HuffPost Style]