Market Report: The Coolest Trend From NYFW We Can’t Wait to Wear
Harnesses. For. The. Win.
- There were so many variations of the harness at NYFW, and we die for all of them. Think vest-meets-suspenders-meets-fanny-pack-meets-cropped-jacket, all wrapped into one chic accessory – you’ve got to see it to believe it (especially that dreamy Carolina Herrera number). [PopSugar]
- For when heels aren’t an option, check out these seven ballet flats under $150. (Shoutout to the blush Asos lace-ups we’re drooling over.) [WhoWhatWear]
- Trending right now: coloring your hair with glass? This technique, though not exactly new, is all over the interwebs lately, and we can’t decide if it’s scary awesome or just plain scary. Kinda seems like a head wound waiting to happen, no? [Refinery29]
- Creative director Rihanna just designed her first pair of Puma sneakers. Worth all the hype, or only cool because RiRi played a part in them? [Marie Claire]
- Jump on the bandwagon (in a smart way) by checking out these 10 Korean beauty products you need in your life right now, tried and tested by the editors at NY Mag. [The Cut]